Friday, October 27, 2006

Apology and Question:
What to kill first? Blogger Beta or IE !?!

I sincerely apologize to everyone using Internet Explorer who has visited TPCM since Sunday, October 22th.

It turns out of a couple my posts this week had ending "span" statements that were NOT terminated properly. Blogger Beta gave no warning and readily accepted my publishing the posts.

In Firefox 1.5 (my default browser), these unclosed statements didn't cause any problems; however, in Internet Explorer 6.0, they caused style changes in preceding posts and in my sidebar!! The style changes basically rendered everything unreadable.

I discovered this problem in IE a few minutes ago, and I think I've fixed everything.

If you have encountered this problem, I am very sorry and I implore you, please don't give up on TPCM!!

I will do my best to try and avoid such problems in the future (or at least try to make sure I don't let 5 days pass before I realize them)!

Thanks.

QL (who is so incredibly vexed right now!!!)

TPCM NOTE: Edited to change "who" to "what" in post title. Vexation makes QL's grammar suffer!

0 Comments: