Monday, October 16, 2006

Beefcake Appreciation Week or
How Mike Grell Made Me Gay

Since Kalinara & Ragnell have declared this week, Beefcake/Cheesecake Appreciation Week and I was planning on using this panel at some point, here's my contribution.

Damn you Mike Grell!
If a young impressionable QL hadn't seen this panel,
how different the world might have been!!

Green Lantern #91, "The Revenge of the Renegade!"

Honestly, I'm not sure what's more titillating: the "if Grell had drawn 2mm downward" this wouldn't have gotten Comics Code approval or Ollie's "grab me by the arms and ravish me" pose.


SallyP said...

In honor of Beefcake/Cheescake week, Holy Gosharootie!

Queer Legion (QL) said...

SallyP: AMEN lady, you said it!

Scipio said...




I remember that panel.

Sometime last at night, when I'm alone.

It's the same panel that made ME gay.

Queer Legion (QL) said...

Scipio: Ah hah! I knew I couldn't be the only one on whom it had that effect!! Grell owes us the full (all the way to the toes, baby) panel for making us gay! I think we should start a petition!!