Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BAW Part II or
Kyle Rayner: The Power of Tighty-Whities

As part of Beefcake/Cheesecake Appreciation Week.

InterSector Memorandum

TO: Hal Jordan, Green Lantern - Sector 2814

From: Kyle Rayner, ION - Any damn where I wanna be

Subject: Your much ballyhooed butt

Date: 10/17/2006

CC: H.E.A.T.

It has come to my attention that everybody thinks your butt’s soooo hot.

In response to this matter, check me out: ripped bod, perfectly clipped body hair and amply-filled briefs.

In summary, bite me!


Green Lantern #144, "The Battle of Fire and Light"
"The Power of Ion" arc


And speaking of Hal's butt, for an array of Green Lantern butts, check out this post at SallyP's Green Lantern's Butt FOREVER!.

TPCM NOTE: Edited to correct an oversight.

4 Comments:

kalinara said...

Very nice choice!

Though I admit, I always thought Kyle'd be more of a boxers-guy.

SallyP said...

Oh Kyle, you cute thing, I like your butt too.

Queer Legion (QL) said...

Kalinara: Thanks. Yeah, I would've have thought that too! But when you have thighs the size of small tree trunks (at least as drawn here), I guess you don't wanna cover 'em up with boxers!!

SallyP: Ditto here. "Boo hiss" to all those Kyle-haters out there!

And shame on me for not posting the link to your "butts" entry (a matter now corrected) or for putting a link to your site in my sidebar (also corrected) so that I can make sure to stop by on a regular basis. I love the site name and Green Lantern was favorite hero when I was a kid. I used to make my own power ring using masking tape and a green magic marker, then run around the backyard and pretend I was Hal!!

It appears we're both relatively new to the blog world, but your being around since September makes you a pro next to me (still in Week 1 here)! Thanks for stopping by this newbie’s site.

Peace & love to all. QL

SallyP said...

Thanks QL, please come over any time. Green Lanterns are ALWAYS fun. Even Kilowog has nice buns.