Friday, November 03, 2006

The Legion of Substitute Posts

The much anticipated "Cos's Costume Cavalcade Part II" will be slightly delayed.

There a very good reason (more like a set of reasons) for the delay. First, I thought maybe I had missed a costume in my initial search, and then I dug through my old issues and found said costume, and then discovered I was missing quite a number of issues of the Legion Baxter run, and then I spent a couple of hours looking for said issues (which I still haven't found), and then I realized the jokes I wrote for Part II were even lamer than those in Part I, and then...

Anyway, you get the idea. "Cos's Costume Cavalcade Part II" will be coming soon!

So, I wanted to stick to my self-imposed "post once a day in my 1st month" requirement, but I don't have a "reserve bank" of posts. Then I thought, "Who better to feature in a filler than the original Legion fillers, the Subs?"

So here they are...

2 Comments:

SallyP said...

Hahahaha! Oh, these are just so fantastically lame! You are actually getting me interested in the Legion, because the level of hilarity just keeps rising! STONE BOY? Bwhahahaha!

Queer Legion (QL) said...

Be careful what you wish for SallyP!!

Seriously, I'm glad to know you're enjoying some of the Silver Age silliness of the Legion.

(Now, I have to ease you into reading the current version!! It's all a part of my master plan! Bwahaha!!)